If you want to send contacts from a third-party provider into a Quentn campaign via Integromat, please proceed as follows:
- Select the Quentn module in Integromat and choose "Create or update contact".
- Define which tag should be assigned to the contacts.
- Create a new campaign in Quentn and drag the event element "Tag(s) changed" into the Campaign Builder.
- After double-clicking on the element, enter the tag assigned in Integromat. The campaign will now start for all those who have received the tag.
- Now connect the email confirmation element with the previous element so that your new contacts complete the double opt-in process. Contacts who are already in your database will automatically skip this element, so they do not need to confirm their email again.
- Complete your campaign and publish it.