It is often important to know which contacts are in a certain place in the campaign, who has received, opened and/or clicked on which emails, which contacts have a certain tag, and much more.
The extensive and detailed filter function makes this incredibly simple.
If you want to know which contacts have gone through a particular campaign element, please proceed as follows:
- Click on "Status mode" in the campaign
- Click on the status of the element you want to examine more closely: processed, ended/stopped or pending.
- Now you will be redirected to the contact overview, where the contacts have already been filtered.
Would you like to know which contacts have received, opened and/or clicked on a particular campaign email or newsletter in the last 365 days?
- Go to the email overview and search for the respective email.
- Click on the blue button "Details".
- Next to the statistics for the recipients, there is a blue button for verified opens and link clicks.
- By clicking on this button, the corresponding contacts are displayed in the contact overview.
Would you like to know which contacts are in a planned process?
- Click on "Contacts" and "Planned processes" in the menu to get to the overview.
- Click on "Actions" next to the corresponding newsletter.
- Select "Show contacts".
Note: This filter ONLY works when a filter is set for the target date.
Who is in a particular pipeline?
- Click on "Sales pipelines" in the menu.
- Click on "Actions" and "Show contacts" next to the corresponding pipeline.
Use the tag overview to find out which contacts have a particular tag.
- Go to "Contacts" and "Tags" in the menu to access your tag overview.
- Click on "Actions" and "Show contacts" next to the corresponding tag.