The Webinar software EverWebinar (for automated webinars) and WebinarJam (for live webinars) can also be connected to Quentn. This allows you to use Quentn to run follow-up campaigns for your webinar participants.
Step 1: Create website
- Under "New Webinar", you first need to create your webinar (whether it is with WebinarJam or EverWebinar).
- Skip the item "Integration" and finish configuring your webinar.
Step 2: Create a Zap in Zapier: Trigger
- Create a Zap in Zapier.
- Enter "WebinarJam" as the trigger (even if you have a webinar running on EverWebinar. This is done through Zapier's software).
- Select when the trigger should take effect. Click on “Show less common options”.The following options are available:
- New registration
- New live attendee
- Registrant misses webinar
- Registrant purchases
- Registrant attends replay
- Registrant stays until
- Registrant leaves before
- Registrant joins webinar after
In this example we'll select the trigger "Registrant stays until".
- Click on continue and connect WebinarJam to Zapier. To do this, enter the WebinarJam API key in the pop-up window.
- Now select the webinar in question and determine the hour and minute from which the trigger should take effect. For example, enter 0 at hour 0 and 5 at minute 5 if you want to record all participants who have viewed the first 5 minutes of your webinar.
- Now click on continue, select an example (usually you don't need to click on anything else here except continue again) and complete the step.
- Go to the invitation page of your webinar and register for an appointment
- To register, please use an email address that is not yet present in your Quentn system
- After about 5 minutes, check whether the contact has been created in your Quentn system
- Was the contact created? If so, EverWebinar has been successfully integrated.
Step 3: Create a Zap in Zapier: Action
- Select Quentn as the action step.
- Click on “Create or update contact”.
- You may need to connect Quentn (click here to find out where to find your API key from Quentn).
- Now specify the host (if you have several).
- Determine the fields which you want to transfer to Quentn. IMPORTANT: the email and at least one tag in "Add tag" must not be missing. You must have previously created the tag in Quentn.
- Now click on continue and check your details. After this, you can send a test.
- Click on finish, give your Zap a name and move the slider to "on".
Step 4: Check
- To verify that the integration was successful, go back to WebinarJam or EverWebinar and click on "Edit" on the appropriate webinar .
- Go to "Integrations".
- Zapier should now be displayed here.
Step 5: Create a campaign in Quentn
- Start your campaign with the event element "Tag(s) changed".
- Configure the item by double-clicking on it and selecting the tag you have just defined in the Zap.
- Now you can create your campaign, e.g. with a DOI element and the sequence that follows.
Step 6: Test the integration
- Go to the invitation page of your webinar and register for an appointment.
- To register, please use an email address that is not yet available in your Quentn system.
- After about 5 minutes, check if the contact has been created in your Quentn system.
- Was the contact created? If so, EverWebinar/WebinarJam has been successfully integrated.