FunnelCockpit is an all-in-one platform for online marketing. It offers all the necessary functions and tools to build your own online business. To integrate FunnelCockpit and Quentn, you need a Quentn Basic account.
Connect FunnelCockpit with Quentn
Create an API key in Quentn
- Log into your Quentn account.
- Click on “Settings” and “API Info”.
- Add a new key by clicking on the green button "Add key". Name the key "FunnelCockpit", for example.
Integrate Quentn into FunnelCockpit
- Log into FunnelCockpit in another tab.
- Click on "Settings" at the top and then on "Integrations" on the left-hand side.
- In Quentn, click on the blue "Connect" button on the right-hand side.
- Now enter a name as well as the API base URL and the API key you just created from Quentn.
Using the integration
Once the two systems are connected, you have three ways to use the integration: either through a Quentn form, a FunnelCockpit form or directly in the webinars.
- Create a form in Quentin and save it.
- Copy the form's raw HTML code.
- In FunnelCockpit, go to your funnel and add a section.
- Click on "Add item" and search for "Email opt-in".
- Select the CTA button.
- Under "Email marketing provider", select "Other provider".
- Now paste your Quentn form's raw HTML code here.
- Create a form in FunnelCockpit by clicking on "More" and "Form" in the menu.
- Now click on the blue button labelled "Create form" and name it.
- Now you can configure your form.
- Now click on "Integrations" in the top left-hand corner.
- In the pop-up window that will now open, select Quentn under "Email marketing integration".
- Determine which tags you want the participants to receive by clicking on the "Select tags" field. All your Quentn tags will be displayed here.
- Now you can assign your own Quentn fields, if available. Let's assume you added the field "Date" to your FunnelCockpit form and created the contact field "Birthday" in Quentn; you can now assign the fields accordingly in the pop-up.
All contacts who register in the form are created in Quentn. To automatically start a campaign for these contacts, please use the event element "Tag(s) changed" to start your campaign. First send the email confirmation so that the contacts complete the double opt-in and can be contacted by them in the future.
- Create three tags in Quentn for "Logged in", "Not viewed" and "Joined".
- Create a webinar in FunnelCockpit by clicking on "Webinars" and "Create webinar" in the menu, naming the webinar and clicking on "continue".
- Under the menu item "3. Emails, SMS & Push" you can select Quentn again under "Email lead integration".
- Now assign the tags you have just created.
- Decide how many minutes a participant should receive the tag for "Viewed".