You can use the switch as an opportunity to tidy up. You can remove invalid/blocked contacts and also sort out redundant tags.
Export ActiveCampaign contacts
- Click on "Contacts" in the menu on the left-hand side to view the contact overview.
- Click on "Export" in the top right-hand corner.
- The export will begin in the background and a confirmation message will appear at the top of the page. Meanwhile, you can navigate to another page in your account, log out or close your browser. The export will continue to run.
- You can download the export file from the export page of your account. To access this, either click on the link in the confirmation notification or click on Contacts -> Export.
- Click on "Download" under the "Action" menu. The file is available for 7 days.
- The CSV file displays columns for custom fields, lead scores, deal scores and tags. Note: All tags for each contact are listed in a single column.