You can use the switch as an opportunity to tidy up. You can remove invalid/blocked contacts and also sort out redundant tags.
Export GetResponse contacts
- You can export contacts from the Find Contacts page.
- Go to Home >> Lists and click on Search in the menu above.
- Click on Advanced Search to display the search criteria.
- Expand the dropdown menu and select the list(s) you want to export. Then click on Apply to confirm your choice.
- Click on the three vertical dots next to the total number of contacts.
- Click on Export.
- Name your file in the pop-up module and select a format (csv, xlsx or xml).
- Click on Export New File.
- After the file has been created, it will be displayed in a list of downloadable files. Click on the action icon (three vertical dots) to expand the menu and click on Download.
- Your file will be downloaded to your computer. To return the file to the contact list, close the module when you are finished.
- You can also export your contacts using the action menu that appears above the list after you select your contacts.